Effective Date: October 23, 2013
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Website Ownership And Permitted Use
2. Submitted Content
3. Product Submissions Prohibited
4. User Registration
5. Acceptable Use Policy
6. Mobile Features
7. Third-Party Links
8. Warranty Disclaimer
9. Limitation Of Liability
10. Waiver Of Unknown Claims
12. Copyright Policy
13. Non-U.S. Users
14. Term And Termination
15. Arbitration/Governing Law
Website Ownership and Permitted Use
Product Submissions Prohibited
RadioactiveGiant does not accept unsolicited submissions for motion pictures, television programs, web sites, articles, comic books, e-books, or other products or services. It is our intent to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by or on behalf of RadioactiveGiant (whether internally or by third parties) might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas or materials. Therefore, please do not make any such unsolicited submissions to RadioactiveGiant through this Website or by e-mail, text message or otherwise. However, if you decide to make any such unsolicited submission, you hereby grant to RadioactiveGiant the right and license to the submission as if it were User Content as set forth above.
Access to certain functionalities of the Website will require you to register with and provide certain information to RadioactiveGiant. We reserve the right to decline to provide access to the Website to any person for any or no reason. If and when you provide information to RadioactiveGiant, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website:
• Disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or with any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any RadioactiveGiant content or materials;
• Use any metadata, meta tags or other hidden text utilizing a RadioactiveGiant name, trademark, URL or product name;
• In any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Use any scripts, programs or other automated means to access the, or otherwise engage in any ‘data scraping’ or data gathering practices with respect to the Website;
• Upload, submit, post, email, or otherwise transmit, via the Website, any content or materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, are deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech or are otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of RadioactiveGiant;
• Destroy, interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available at the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website or the technical delivery systems of RadioactiveGiant's providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
• Attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any RadioactiveGiant system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting and providing security for the Website;
• Attempt to decompile, disassemble, decipher or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
• Attempt to search, meta-search or access the Website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by RadioactiveGiant or other generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome), including any software that sends queries to the Website to determine how a website or web page ranks.
• Collect or store personal data about other users of the Website without their express and explicit permission;
• Misrepresent or impersonate your affiliation with any person or entity, or otherwise commit fraud;
The Website may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile device. These features and services may, include, without limitation, the ability to upload content to the Website, receive messages from the Website, download applications to your mobile device or access the Website’s features (collectively, the “Mobile Features”). Standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier to participate in Mobile Features. Such fees and charges will appear on the bill you receive from your carrier or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND WEBSITE IS CURRENT AND/OR UP-TO-DATE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
There is no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Website, or your use of the Website, will be uninterrupted, complete, accurate, current, reliable, error-free, secure, or that any problems will be corrected, or that the Website, or any information, software or other material accessible from the Website, is free of viruses or other harmful components. RadioactiveGiant does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the use of, or the results of the use of the Website either in terms of its COMPATIBILITY with hardware or other software or equipment, and you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and Information and your reliance thereon.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OF ANY KIND, NEITHER RADIOACTIVEGIANT NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY MANNER TO (A) THE WEBSITE, (B) ANY LINKED WEBSITE, (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY RADIOACTIVEGIANT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE’S TECHNICAL OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, WIRELESS DEVICES, CELLULAR PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF RADIOACTIVEGIANT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE WEBSITE).
YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR LINKED WEBSITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF RADIOACTIVEGIANT TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE SHALL BE $100.
Waiver Of Unknown Claims.
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe in good faith that materials on the RadioactiveGiant Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow RadioactiveGiant to locate the material on the Website; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Website should be sent to:
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 940
Santa Monica, CA 90401
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
RadioactiveGiant makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website, or any content or functionality of the Website or portion thereof, is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Term and Termination